When choosing a physician, it is important to make an informed choice. This involves knowing the qualifications, training and experience of your physician.
The physicians at Austin Neurological Clinic are neurologists who are specially trained in today’s modern diagnostics, treatments, procedures and equipment.
As a board-certified neurologist, Dr. David W. Morledge has practiced at Austin Neurological Clinic since 1990 and also currently serves as the Medical Director of the Brain Injury Program at Texas Neuro Rehab Hospital.
With special interests in movement disorders, multiple sclerosis and traumatic brain injuries, Dr. Morledge holds hospital affiliations at St. David’s Medical Center, Heart Hospital and Texas Neuro Rehab Center, among others. He previously served as the Chairman of Neurosurgery/Neurology at St. David’s Medical Center.
Dr. Morledge graduated with his medical degree and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. He then completed a residency in Neurology at Arizona Health Science Center.
In addition to his practice experience, Dr. Morledge is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
His work has been published in relevant medical journals, and he has also served as a sub-investigator for several different research studies. Dr. Morledge has been recognized as a Texas Super Doctor by Texas Monthly Magazine every year since 2004.
back to top
Dr. Hana Aubrechtova is a general neurologist, providing comprehensive care at the Austin Neurological Clinic. She is a board-certified neurologist in the Czech Republic. She is also board certified in Acupuncture.
Dr. Aubrechtova received her medical degree from Charles University in Prague and the Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, Czech Republic. She then completed a Neurology residency in the Czech Republic and became certified in acupuncture for neurological conditions. Dr. Aubrechtova practiced in Europe for four years before coming to the US.
Upon her arrival, Dr. Aubrechtova completed an internship at the Metrowest Internal Medicine Program in Framingham, Massachusetts and a Neurology residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems in Richmond, Virginia. Her diverse and heterogeneous training gave her a wealth of experience in the field of Neurology. She has also been trained for muscle chemodenervation using toxins like Botox and Myobloc, providing a variety of therapeutic injections for muscle pain and spasm relief.
In addition to her practice experience, Dr. Aubrechtova is involved in professional and community organizations, including:
Dr. Aubrechtova keeps up-to-date on the latest neurological advances by attending annual conferences and other meetings. She is affiliated with St. Davids Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin.
Visit Dr. Aubrechtova’s personal website http://www.neurologyaustin.com
back to top
Dr. Montgomery Verona is glad to have joined Austin Neurological Clinic and relocate back to Austin Texas in September 2010. He graduated from Southwestern University in Georgetown Texas in 1982, and completed his medical school/Neurology residency at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston Texas finishing in 1990.
Dr. Verona has been in private practice most recently in Evansville, Indiana. He was certified in 1993 by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and recertified by the same in 2010. He has been an active memberof the American Academy of Neurology since 1990.
He enjoys helping adults with their neurological problems including NCV/EMG and EEG testing. He also enjoys spending time with his family and friends, biking/hiking trails, music, mountains, and medical mission trips.
back to top
Sarah Granger is a board certified Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist with a focus in Neurology. Shereceived her undergraduate degree in Biology at St. Edward’s University. While there, she had the incredible opportunity to study abroad in Australia for7 months.
Sarah continued her education at University of Texas and received her Master’s Degree.During rotations,she immediately felt drawn to Neurology, especially stroke.Because her stepfather had suffered from a stroke, she was determined to help other strokepatients and their families.
An avid researcher and learner,Sarah enjoys attending conferences anddocumenting case studies. Several of herarticleshavebeen publishedin the Texas Neurological Society newsletter.
Sarah and her husband, alocal dentist, enjoyplaying tennis, traveling, and making beignets together.
back to top
- The terrorist inside my husband's brain - neurology.org - November 26th, 2016
- The Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey - Neurology ... - October 30th, 2016
- Neurology - Wikipedia - October 19th, 2016
- Dr. Antwan Ahad, Neurologist in Secaucus, NJ | US News Doctors - October 10th, 2016
- Neurology - amc.edu - September 28th, 2016
- AMC Neurology Group - Neurology - Albany, NY - Welcome - September 28th, 2016
- Neurology Residency Training Program - Albany Medical Center - September 28th, 2016
- Neurology - IU School of Medicine - September 26th, 2016
- Department of Neurology - Department of Neurology - Home - September 26th, 2016
- Neurology | The GW Medical Faculty Associates - September 13th, 2016
- Neurologists in Secaucus, NJ - Find a Doctor in Your Area - September 8th, 2016
- Home | Advocare Pediatric Neurology Associates - September 8th, 2016
- Best Neurology Doctors in New Jersey - Suggest a Doctor - September 8th, 2016
- Greater Rochester Neurology - August 26th, 2016
- Neurology Center | Leesburg, VA | Northern Virginia Neurologists - August 19th, 2016
- Neurology/Neurosurgery - Leesburg VA, Washington DC - August 19th, 2016
- Neurology Center-Fairfax Ltd - NCF Home - August 19th, 2016
- Seth Tuwiner | Lansdowne, VA | Neurologist, Seizure Specialist - August 19th, 2016
- UC Neuroscience Institute | Leading the Advance in ... - July 8th, 2016
- Sarasota Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- School of Medicine - LSU Health New Orleans - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - Our Services - LSU Healthcare Network - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology Conference | Neurology Congress | Neuroscience ... - July 8th, 2016
- Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania Borough Information - ePodunk - July 8th, 2016
- Palm Beach Neurology - Our Doctors - Doctors - Carl ... - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology: Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Division - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - Advocate Health Care - July 8th, 2016
- chiropractic neurology and sports rehab in lincoln nebraska - July 8th, 2016
- Neurologist Phoenix | Foothills Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Indianapolis Indiana - Josephson Wallack Munshower Neurology, PC - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - Albany Medical College - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology | Define Neurology at Dictionary.com - July 8th, 2016
- The Department of Neurology | Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Houston Sleep & Neurology - About Us - July 8th, 2016
- Department of Neurology - UTHealth Medical School - July 8th, 2016
- facial numbness - Neurology - MedHelp - July 8th, 2016
- What Is a Neurologist? - Brain and Nerve Tests ... - July 8th, 2016
- Neuroscience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - July 8th, 2016
- Dr Leah Kroeger - Prince William Neurology - Manassas, Va - July 8th, 2016
- Jacksonville FL Neurologist Doctors - Parkinson's Disease ... - July 8th, 2016
- Home - Department of Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology Associates of North Florida - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - St. Joseph - July 8th, 2016
- Neurologists Neurology in Jacksonville, Florida with Reviews ... - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology | UF Health Jacksonville | University of Florida Health - July 8th, 2016
- What does neurology mean? definition, meaning and ... - July 8th, 2016
- Middle Tennessee Neurology - About Middle TN Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- How do you use the word neurology in a sentence - Answers - July 8th, 2016
- Department of Neurology: University of Maryland School of ... - July 8th, 2016
- Neurological | Define Neurological at Dictionary.com - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology Word Parts - Cram.com - July 8th, 2016
- Wilmington Health Neurology in Wilmington, North Carolina ... - July 8th, 2016
- Aphasia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology in Louisville, KY | Louisville Physicians - July 8th, 2016
- The Lancet Neurology - ScienceDirect.com - July 8th, 2016
- Wellington Hospital :: Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Welcome to Texas Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Texas Neurology | Sleep Disorders Center - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - Symptoms, Treatments and Resources for Neurology - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - New York City - Montefiore Medical Center - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology Research - UPMC Pittsburgh Clinical - July 8th, 2016
- Pediatric Neurology | Children's Hospital Pittsburgh - July 8th, 2016
- Our 15 Best Syracuse Neurologists | Angie's List - July 8th, 2016
- Hartford Neurology | Doctors - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology - Residency - July 8th, 2016
- Neurology Associates in Johnson City, Tennessee with ... - YP.com - July 8th, 2016
- Department of Neurology at Miller School of Medicine - October 28th, 2015
- Muscle Twitches All OVER - Neurology - MedHelp - October 19th, 2015
- Albany Medical Physicians: Neurology - September 28th, 2015
- neurology | medicine | Britannica.com - September 28th, 2015
- What is Neurology | University of Maryland Medical Center - September 28th, 2015
- Neurology | Ochsner Health System - September 28th, 2015
- Department of Neurology, - September 28th, 2015
- Neurology BUMC - September 28th, 2015
- Neurology - University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences ... - September 28th, 2015
- Melbourne Neurology About - September 22nd, 2015
- Neurology Doctor New York City, NY - New York Neurology - September 20th, 2015
- Neurology Brooklyn New York | Neurology Services | Neurologist - September 20th, 2015
- New York Neurology - New York Metro | Browse Doctor ... - September 20th, 2015
- Neurology - State University of New York Upstate Medical ... - September 20th, 2015
Recommendation and review posted by Guinevere Smith