The Future Of Nano Technology
- Alan Watts
- Anti-Aging Medicine
- David Sinclair
- Gene Medicine
- Gene therapy
- Genetic Medicine
- Genetic Therapy
- Global News Feed
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Human Genetic Engineering
- Human Reproduction
- Integrative Medicine
- Life Skills
- Longevity Medicine
- Machine Learning
- Medical School
- Nano Medicine
- Parkinson's disease
- Quantum Computing
- Regenerative Medicine
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cells
- How researchers are mapping the future of quantum computing, using the tech of today – GeekWire
- Colorado makes a bid for quantum computing hardware plant that would bring more than 700 jobs – The Denver Post
- The Worldwide Quantum Computing Industry is Expected to Reach $1.7 Billion by 2026 – PRNewswire
- bp Joins the IBM Quantum Network to Advance Use of Quantum Computing in Energy – HPCwire
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution AI, Quantum, and IoT Impacts on Cybersecurity – Security Boulevard
|Search Immortality Topics:|
Category Archives: Nano Medicine
Global Healthcare Nanotechnology Market :Growth and Changes Influencing the Industry 2020-2026 – News Distinct
The research report on Healthcare Nanotechnology Market provides comprehensive analysis on market status and development pattern, including types, applications, rising technology and region. Healthcare Nanotechnology Market report covers the present and past market scenarios, market development patterns, and is likely to proceed with a continuing development over the forecast period. The report covers all information on the global and regional markets including historic and future trends for market demand, size, trading, supply, competitors, and prices as well as global predominant vendors information.
The Outlook Of Global Healthcare Nanotechnology Market:
AmgenTeva PharmaceuticalsAbbottUCBRocheCelgeneSanofiMerck & CoBiogenStrykerGilead SciencesPfizer3M CompanyJohnson & JohnsonSmith & NephewLeadiant BiosciencesKyowa Hakko KirinShireIpsenEndo International
This market research report on the Healthcare Nanotechnology Market is an all-inclusive study of the business sectors up-to-date outlines, industry enhancement drivers, and manacles. It provides market projections for the coming years. It contains an analysis of late augmentations in innovation, Porters five force model analysis and progressive profiles of hand-picked industry competitors. The report additionally formulates a survey of minor and full-scale factors charging for the new applicants in the market and the ones as of now in the market along with a systematic value chain exploration.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Types Of Global Healthcare Nanotechnology Market:
NanomedicineNano Medical DevicesNano DiagnosisOther
Applications Of Global Healthcare Nanotechnology Market:
Get Upto 40% discount on this [emailprotected]:https://www.globalmarketers.biz/discount_inquiry/discount/130533
The competitive landscape of the Healthcare Nanotechnology Market is discussed in the report, including the market share and new orders market share by company. The report profiles some of the leading players in the global market for the purpose of an in-depth study of the challenges faced by the industry as well as the growth opportunities in the market. The report also discusses the strategies implemented by the key companies to maintain their hold on the industry. The business overview and financial overview of each of the companies have been analyzed.
This report provide wide-ranging analysis of the impact of these advancements on the markets future growth, wide-ranging analysis of these extensions on the markets future growth. The research report studies the market in a detailed manner by explaining the key facets of the market that are foreseeable to have a countable stimulus on its developing extrapolations over the forecast period.
Key questions answered in this research report:
What will the market size in the forecast period?
What are the recent trends which are influencing the growth of Healthcare Nanotechnology Market?
What are the outcomes of SWOT analysis?
What are the global opportunities for expanding the Healthcare Nanotechnology Market?
Who are the key players, vendors, and sellers of Healthcare Nanotechnology Market?
What are the influencing factors of the global market?
Table of Contents:
Global Healthcare Nanotechnology Market Research Report
Chapter 1-Healthcare Nanotechnology Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3 Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 6 Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
.CONTINUED FOR TOC
Get Full Table of content @ https://www.globalmarketers.biz/report/medicine/global-healthcare-nanotechnology-market-2019-by-company,-regions,-type-and-application,-forecast-to-2024/130533#table_of_contents
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Nanobiotix Announces Positive First Results From Phase I Expansion in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer at ASCO 2020 – Press Release – Digital…
PARIS & CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(Business Wire)--Regulatory News:
NANOBIOTIX (Paris:NANO)(Euronext: NANO - ISIN: FR0011341205 the Company), a clinical-stage nanomedicine company pioneering new approaches to the treatment of cancer, today announced new data from the expansion part of its phase I trial, evaluating the potential of first-in-class NBTXR3 activated by radiation therapy to improve treatment outcomes for elderly patients with locally advanced head and neck cancer ineligible for chemotherapy or intolerant to cetuximab. The data were published as part of the virtual scientific program at the 2020 annual meeting of the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Study 102: A phase I trial of hafnium oxide nanoparticles activated by radiotherapy in cisplatin-ineligible locally advanced HNSCC patients
Authors: Christophe Le Tourneau, Valentin Calugaru, Edith Borcoman, Victor Moreno, Emiliano Calvo, Xavier Liem, Sebastien Salas, Bernard Doger, Olivier Choussy, Maria Lesnik, Xavier Mirabel, Nathalie Badois, Samar Krhili, Josefin Blomkvist, Nicolas Fakhry, Stphanie Wong-Hee-Kam, Caroline Hoffmann.
J Clin Oncol 38: 2020 (suppl; abstr 6573). DOI: 10.1200/JCO.2020.38.15_suppl.6573.
Abstract Number: 6573
After reporting promising early signs of activity from the dose escalation part of its phase I trial evaluating the safety and feasibility of NBTXR3 activated by radiation therapy in elderly patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC), the Company launched an expansion cohort to confirm results and observed trends with a larger population treated at the recommended dose. This part of the study is expected to recruit a total of 44 evaluable patients. To date, 40 patients have been recruited, 30 of whom are evaluable for efficacy and are included in the data presented at ASCO 2020.
As previously announced, in the dose escalation part of the study NBTXR3 activated by radiation therapy was safe and well tolerated. The recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D) was determined to be 22% of baseline tumor volume. Among 16 evaluable patients, injected lesion complete response rate was 56% and overall objective response rate was 69%.
Regarding the new, expansion part data, analysis of 40 patients dosed showed that NBTXR3 activated by radiation therapy remains safe and well tolerated. In terms of efficacy, for the 30 evaluable patients, investigators observed, at a median time of 5 months after NBTXR3 injection, an overall objective response rate of 83% and an overall complete response rate of 43% and objective response rate of the primary tumor (target lesion) of 83% with a complete response rate of the primary tumor of 60%. The safety profile was consistent with the dose escalation part and the efficacy data improved (i.e. an increase in overall objective response rate from 69% in the dose escalation part to 83% in the dose expansion part).
In the safety population (all treated patients, N=40), three serious adverse events (SAEs) related to NBTXR3 were observed (0.7% of all AEs), comprising one case each of: Grade 4 tumor hemorrhage also related to radiotherapy, Grade 3 mucosal inflammation and Grade 2 swollen tongue also related to the injection procedure. Two SAEs related to the injection procedure were reported (0.5% of all AEs), comprising: two cases of swollen tongue, of which one was Grade 2 and also related to NBTXR3, and one was Grade 4. The radiotherapy-associated safety profile was as expected with the most frequently occurring AEs being stomatitis and skin injury. Three deaths due to AEs related to radiotherapy and other causes were observed. Four other patients died of non-oncologic or non-toxicity-related reasons.
Next Steps in Head and Neck Cancer
The expansion part of the phase I trial will continue to recruit until reaching 44 evaluable patients. In parallel, subject to the FDAs pending review, the Company intends to globally launch a pivotal phase III trial. In the planned phase III trial, a futility analysis is expected 18 months after the first patient is randomized, and an interim analysis of progression-free survival (PFS) is expected at 24-30 months.
NBTXR3 for the treatment of locally advanced HNSCC patients who are not eligible for platinum-based chemotherapy received Fast Track designation from the FDA in February 2020. Fast Track designation is a process designed to facilitate the development and accelerate the review of drugs for serious conditions that have the potential to address unmet medical needs. The purpose is to expedite the availability of new treatment options for patients.
NBTXR3 is a first-in-class product designed to destroy tumors through physical cell death when activated by radiotherapy. NBTXR3 has a high degree of biocompatibility, requires one single administration before the first radiotherapy treatment session, and has the ability to fit into current worldwide radiation therapy standards of care. The physical mode of action of NBTXR3 makes it applicable across solid tumors.
NBTXR3 is being evaluated in locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) of the oral cavity or oropharynx in elderly patients unable to receive chemotherapy or cetuximab with limited therapeutic options. Promising results have been observed in the phase I trial regarding local control. In the United States, the Company has started the regulatory process to commence a phase III clinical trial in locally advanced head and neck cancers.
Nanobiotix is also running an Immuno-Oncology development program. The Company has launched a Phase I clinical trial of NBTXR3 activated by radiotherapy in combination with anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitors in locoregional recurrent (LRR) or recurrent and metastatic (R/M) HNSCC amenable to re-irradiation of the HN and lung or liver metastases (mets) from any primary cancer eligible for anti-PD-1 therapy.
Other ongoing NBTXR3 trials are treating patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) or liver metastases, locally advanced or unresectable rectal cancer in combination with chemotherapy, head and neck cancer in combination with concurrent chemotherapy, and pancreatic cancer. The Company has a broad, comprehensive clinical research collaboration with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (initially expected to support 9 new clinical trials in the United States) to evaluate NBTXR3 across several cancer types.
About NANOBIOTIX: http://www.nanobiotix.com
Incorporated in 2003, Nanobiotix is a leading, clinical-stage nanomedicine company pioneering new approaches to significantly change patient outcomes by bringing nanophysics to the heart of the cell.
The Nanobiotix philosophy is rooted in designing pioneering, physical-based approaches to bring highly effective and generalized solutions to address unmet medical needs and challenges.
Nanobiotixs first-in-class, proprietary lead technology, NBTXR3, aims to expand radiotherapy benefits for millions of cancer patients. Nanobiotixs Immuno-Oncology program has the potential to bring a new dimension to cancer immunotherapies.
Nanobiotix is listed on the regulated market of Euronext in Paris (Euronext: NANO / ISIN: FR0011341205; Bloomberg: NANO: FP). The Companys headquarters are in Paris, France, with a US affiliate in Cambridge, MA, and European affiliates in France, Spain and Germany.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements concerning Nanobiotix and its business, including its prospects and product candidate development. Such forward-looking statements are based on assumptions that Nanobiotix considers to be reasonable. However, there can be no assurance that the estimates contained in such forward-looking statements will be verified, which estimates are subject to numerous risks including the risks set forth in the universal registration document of Nanobiotix approved by the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorit des Marchs Financiers) under number R.20-010 on May 12, 2020 (a copy of which is available on http://www.nanobiotix.com) and to the development of economic conditions, financial markets and the markets in which Nanobiotix operates. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are also subject to risks not yet known to Nanobiotix or not currently considered material by Nanobiotix. The occurrence of all or part of such risks could cause actual results, financial conditions, performance or achievements of Nanobiotix to be materially different from such forward-looking statements.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200529005528/en/
Nanobiotix Communications Department Brandon Owens +1 (617) email@example.com
Investor Relations Department Ricky Bhajun +33 (0)1 79 97 29 firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations France TBWA Corporate Pauline Richaud + 33 (0) 437 47 36 42Pauline.email@example.com
US RooneyPartners Marion Janic +1 (212) firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact of Covid-19 on Nanorobots Market Current Scenario, Bruker, Jeol, Thermo Fisher, Ginkgo Bioworks, Oxford Instruments, etc. – 3rd Watch News
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted lives and is challenging the business landscape globally. Pre and Post COVID-19 market outlook is covered in this report. This is the most recentreport, covering thecurrent economic situation after theCOVID-19outbreak.
The report contains a thorough summary of Nanorobots market that includes several well-known organizations, key market players who are leading in terms of sales, variable market change, revenue, end-user demands, conformity through trustworthy services, restricted elements, products and other processes. Technical advancements, surplus capacity in developing markets, market bifurcation, globalization, regulations and environmental guidelines, production and packaging are some trends that are explained in the marketreport.The report also displays the regional properties of the market history of every product type, technology, and volume during the forecast period. Apart from the mentioned information, the growth rate of the Global Nanorobots Market is also explained throughout a couple of years. Moreover, the report explains the market size and year-to-year development rate of the specific product or technology.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market:https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/924511
TheMajor Manufacturers Covered in this Report:Bruker, Jeol, Thermo Fisher, Ginkgo Bioworks, Oxford Instruments, Ev Group, Imina Technologies, Toronto Nano Instrumentation, Klocke Nanotechnik, Kleindiek Nanotechnik, Xidex, Synthace, Park Systems, Smaract, Nanonics Imaging, Novascan Technologies, Angstrom Advanced, Hummingbird Scientific, Nt-Mdt Spectrum Instruments, Witec
Type SegmentationNanomanipulatorBio-NanoroboticsMagnetically GuidedBacteria-Based
Speak to our industry expert and avail discount on Market [emailprotected]https://www.reportsmonitor.com/check_discount/924511
Important Features of the report:
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC, Charts, Tables and [emailprotected]https://www.reportsmonitor.com/report/924511/Nanorobots-Market
To conclude, the Nanorobots Industry report mentions the key geographies, market landscapes alongside the product price, revenue, volume, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast, etc. This report also provides SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Contact Us:Jay MatthewsDirect: +1 513 549 5911 (U.S.), +44 203 318 2846 (U.K.)Email: [emailprotected]
Nanomedicine Market: Industry Analysis and forecast 2026: By Modality, Diseases, Application and… – Azizsalon News
Nanomedicine Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026, at CAGR of XX% during forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Nanomedicine Market Drivers and Restrains:Nanomedicine is an application of nanotechnology, which are used in diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and control of biological systems. Nanomedicine usages nanoscale manipulation of materials to improve medicine delivery. Therefore, nanomedicine has facilitated the treatment against various diseases. The nanomedicine market includes products that are nanoformulations of the existing drugs and new drugs or are nanobiomaterials. The research and development of new devices as well as the diagnostics will become, more effective, enabling faster response and the ability to treat new diseases are likely to boost the market growth.
REQUEST FOR FREE SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/39223
The nanomedicine markets are driven by factors such as developing new technologies for drug delivery, increase acceptance of nanomedicine across varied applications, rise in government support and funding, the growing need for therapies that have fewer side effects and cost-effective. However, long approval process and risks associated with nanomedicine (environmental impacts) are hampering the market growth at the global level. An increase in the out-licensing of nanodrugs and growth of healthcare facilities in emerging economies are likely to create lucrative opportunities in the nanomedicine market.
The report study has analyzed revenue impact of covid-19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers and disrupters in the report and same is reflected in our analysis.
Nanomedicine Market Segmentation Analysis:Based on the application, the nanomedicine market has been segmented into cardiovascular, neurology, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, and oncology. The oncology segment held the dominant market share in 2018 and is projected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period owing to the rising availability of patient information and technological advancements. However, the cardiovascular and neurology segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of XX% during the forecast period due to presence of opportunities such as demand for specific therapeutic nanovectors, nanostructured stents, and implants for tissue regeneration.
Nanomedicine Market Regional Analysis:Geographically, the Nanomedicine market has been segmented into North America, the Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America held the largest share of the Nanomedicine market in 2018 due to the rising presence of patented nanomedicine products, the availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure and the rapid acceptance of nanomedicine. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR of XX% during the forecast period thanks to rise in number of research grants and increase in demand for prophylaxis of life-threatening diseases. Moreover, the rising investments in research and development activities for the introduction of advanced therapies and drugs are predicted to accelerate the growth of this region in the near future.
Nanomedicine Market Competitive landscapeMajor Key players operating in this market are Abbott Laboratories, CombiMatrix Corporation, General Electric Company, Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc, and Johnson & Johnson. Manufacturers in the nanomedicine are focusing on competitive pricing as the strategy to capture significant market share. Moreover, strategic mergers and acquisitions and technological innovations are also the key focus areas of the manufacturers.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of Nanomedicine Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants by region. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors by region on the market are presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding Nanomedicine Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and project the Nanomedicine Market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players By Type, Price, Financial position, Product portfolio, Growth strategies, and regional presence in the Nanomedicine Market make the report investors guide.
DO INQUIRY BEFORE PURCHASING REPORT HERE: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/39223
Scope of the Nanomedicine Market:
Nanomedicine Market by Modality:
Diagnostics TreatmentsNanomedicine Market by Diseases:
Oncological Diseases Infectious Diseases Cardiovascular Diseases Orthopedic Disorders Neurological Diseases Urological Diseases Ophthalmological Diseases Immunological DiseasesNanomedicine Market by Application:
Neurology Cardiovascular Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Infectives OncologyNanomedicine Market by Region:
Asia Pacific North America Europe Latin America Middle East AfricaNanomedicine Market Major Players:
Abbott Laboratories CombiMatrix Corporation General Electric Company Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc Johnson & Johnson Mallinckrodt plc. Merck & Company, Inc. Nanosphere, Inc. Pfizer, Inc. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Celgene Corporation UCB (Union Chimique Belge) S.A. AMAG Pharmaceuticals Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation Cytimmune Sciences, Inc.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Nanomedicine Market Overview
Chapter Two: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter Three: Global Nanomedicine Market Competition, by Players
Chapter Four: Global Nanomedicine Market Size by Regions
Chapter Five: North America Nanomedicine Revenue by Countries
Chapter Six: Europe Nanomedicine Revenue by Countries
Chapter Seven: Asia-Pacific Nanomedicine Revenue by Countries
Chapter Eight: South America Nanomedicine Revenue by Countries
Chapter Nine: Middle East and Africa Revenue Nanomedicine by Countries
Chapter Ten: Global Nanomedicine Market Segment by Type
Chapter Eleven: Global Nanomedicine Market Segment by Application
Chapter Twelve: Global Nanomedicine Market Size Forecast (2019-2026)
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Nanomedicine Market Report at: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/nanomedicine-market/39223/
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Vikas Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Contact: +919607065656/ +919607195908
Clene Nanomedicine Announces Over 50% of Subjects Randomized in RESCUE-ALS Clinical Trial for Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) with…
SALT LAKE CITY, May 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Clene Nanomedicine, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announcedits Australian subsidiary has completed over 50% of participant randomization in the Phase 2 RESCUE-ALS study with its lead nanocatalytic therapy, CNM-Au8, for the treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). The RESCUE-ALS study is substantially funded by FightMND.
The randomized, double-blind, multi-center RESCUE-ALS study is an ongoing study evaluating the efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of CNM-Au8 in early symptomatic ALS patients. The study has to date enrolled 26 subjects of 42 planned participants.
"Enrollment in this Phase 2 study is ahead of schedule and clearly emphasizes the unmet medical need in this devasting disease. In preclinical models of ALS, CNM-Au8 has been shown to promote neuroprotection and reduce neurodegeneration. We believe the unique mechanism of CNM-Au8 provides the potential to be an effective disease-modifying therapy for patients with ALS and we look forward to completing enrollment," said Robert Glanzman, MD, FAAN, Chief Medical Officer of Clene.
"We are excited to achieve this enrollment milestone for our Phase 2 RESCUE-ALS trial and believe we are on track to complete full enrollment in the third quarter of this year," said Rob Etherington, President and CEO of Clene.
RESCUE-ALS is Phase 2 multi-center randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled study examining the efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of CNM-Au8 in participants who are newly symptomatic ALS (within 24-months of screening or 12-months from diagnosis) and with a clinically probable or possible or definite ALS diagnosis. Enrolled subjects will be randomized 1:1 to receive either active treatment with CNM-Au8 30 mg or placebo in addition to their current standard of care. Participants will receive their randomized oral treatment daily over 36 consecutive weeks during the Treatment Period. The treatment is taken by mouth once daily first thing every morning. The objective of this study is to assess bioenergetic catalysis with CNM-Au8 to slow disease progression in patients with ALS.
CNM-Au8 is a concentrated, aqueous suspension of clean-surfaced faceted nanocrystalline gold (Au) that acts catalytically to support important intracellular biological reactions. CNM-Au8 consists solely of gold atoms organized into faceted, geometrical crystals held in suspension in sodium bicarbonate buffered, pharmaceutical grade water. CNM-Au8 has demonstrated safety in Phase 1 studies in healthy volunteersand both remyelination and neuroprotection effects in multiple preclinical models. Preclinical data presented at scientific congresses demonstrated that treatment with CNM-Au8 in neuronal cultures improved survival of neurons, protected neurite networks, decreased intracellular levels of reactive oxygen species, and improved mitochondrial capacity in response to cellular stress, induced by multiple disease-relevant neurotoxins. Oral treatment with CNM-Au8 improved functional behaviors in a rodent models of ALS, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease versus vehicle (placebo). CNM-Au8 has received regulatory approval to proceed to clinical studies for the treatment of remyelination failure in patients with multiple sclerosis and neuroprotection in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS) and Parkinson's disease.
About Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
ALS is a universally fatal neurodegenerative disorder that results in loss of motor neurons in the cerebral cortex, brain stem, and spinal cord. ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, leads to the death of the neurons controlling voluntary muscles resulting in weakness, muscle atrophy, and progressive paralysis. ALS affects more than 15,000 patients in the United States and is the most prevalent adult-onset progressive motor neuron disease.
Clene Nanomedicine, Inc. is a privately-held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of unique therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases. Clene has innovated a novel nanotechnology drug platform for the development of a new class of orally-administered neurotherapeutic drugs. Founded in 2013, the company is based in Salt Lake City, Utah with R&D and manufacturing operations located in North East, Maryland. For more information, please visit http://www.clene.com.
FightMND is a not-for-profit registered charity, founded in 2014. It was established to raise the awareness of Motor Neurone Disease (MND) in Australia, to increase funding for research to find an effective treatment and cure and to provide care equipment for MND patients. We have a clear objective to a have a world free from MND.
FightMND is Australia's largest independent MND foundation focused on funding large- scale, collaborative research and clinical trials. The generous donations contributed by everyday Australians, right across the country, has enabled FightMND to raise and commit millions to cure and care initiatives.
Kaitlyn BroscoThe Ruth Group646-536-7032[emailprotected]
Kirsten ThomasThe Ruth Group508-280-6592[emailprotected]
SOURCE Clene Nanomedicine, Inc.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market worldwide will grow by a projected US$124.7…
New York, May 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Industry" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05621749/?utm_source=GNW 1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Nanocrystals market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 17% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US$4.1 Billion to the regions size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$3.7 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Nanocrystals segment will reach a market size of US$3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the worlds second largest economy will grow at 25.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$20.2 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others, AbbVie Inc.; Aquanova AG; BlueWillow Biologics; Camurus AB; Celgene, Inc.; Ceramisphere Health Pty Limited; Cristal Therapeutics; CYTIMMUNE SCIENCES, Inc.; EnColl Corporation; EyePoint Pharmaceuticals; Lena Nanoceutics Ltd.; Nanobiotix; NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.; NanOlogy LLC; Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc.; Parvus Therapeutics Inc.; Selecta Biosciences; Starpharma Holdings Limited; Taiwan Liposome Co., ; Tarveda Therapeutics
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05621749/?utm_source=GNW
NANOTECHNOLOGY IN DRUG DELIVERY MCP-7MARKET ANALYSIS, TRENDS, AND FORECASTS, JUNE 2CONTENTS
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW Nanotechnology, A Critical Part of Healthcare Reform Recent Market Activity Nanomedicine, Revolutionizing the Basics of Medicine A Peek Into the Evolving Role of Nanoparticles in Nanomedicine Nanocrystals Continue to Gain Momentum as Alternatives to Traditional Nanocarriers Nanocarriers Enable Targeted Drug Delivery Systems to Improve Therapeutic Outcomes Advanced Liposomes Enable Low Soluble Drugs to Achieve Targeted Delivery Multifunctional Dendrimers Present an Ideal Structure for Targeted Drug Delivery High Drug Loading Capacity of PAMAM Dendrimers Bodes Well for Targeted Drug Delivery Systems Nanotechnology-Based Strategies for siRNA Grows in Popularity NEM Devices as Drug Delivery Vehicles Nanotechnology - In Pursuit of Co-Delivery of Drugs Nanoemulsions Begin to Make a Mark Nanotechnology Finds Increasing Role in Fighting Infectious Diseases List of Select Nanotechnology-based Antimicrobial Drugs in Clinical Use Nanotechnology Opening New Avenues in Antiretroviral Therapy Demonstrated Activity of Select Nanotechnology- Delivered Antiretroviral Therapies Nanotechnology in Delivery of CNS Therapeutics Market Outlook Global Competitor Market Shares Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029 Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession 2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS AbbVie Inc. (USA) Aquanova AG (Germany) BlueWillow Biologics (USA) Camurus AB (Sweden) Celgene, Inc. (Canada) Ceramisphere Health Pty Limited (Australia) Cristal Therapeutics (The Netherlands) CYTIMMUNE SCIENCES, INC. (Italy) EnColl Corporation (USA) EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (USA) Lena Nanoceutics Ltd. (UK) NanOlogy LLC (USA) NanoCarrier Co., Ltd. (Japan) Nanobiotix (France) Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc (USA) Parvus Therapeutics Inc. (USA) Selecta Biosciences (USA) Starpharma Holdings Limited (Australia) Taiwan Liposome Co. (Taiwan) Tarveda Therapeutics (USA) 3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS Growing Need for Alternative Approaches to Conventional Chemotherapy Creates Opportunities for Nanoparticles Stimuli Responsive Polymeric Micelles Promise Enhanced Therapeutic Effect for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drugs Inorganic Nanocarriers Facilitate High Payload Capacity and Co -Delivery Platforms for MDR Cancer Therapy Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Provide Increased Physical Stability in Targeted Drug Delivery Pulmonary Delivery of Nanoparticle-Based Drugs Receives Increased Interest Inhalable Liposome Formulations Attract Research Interest in Pulmonary Delivery SLNs in Pulmonary Delivery of Drugs Market Challenges Increasing Environmental and Health Concerns Limited Success and Scaling Up Issues Pose a Major Hurdle to Further Advancement Higher Concentration of Research in Academia limits Commercialization Collaborations Assume Importance Nanomedicine Regulation 4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE Table 1: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027 Table 2: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027 Table 3: Nanocrystals (Technology) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027 Table 4: Nanocrystals (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027 Table 5: Nanocarriers (Technology) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027 Table 6: Nanocarriers (Technology) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027 III. MARKET ANALYSIS GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS UNITED STATES Market Facts & Figures US Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share (in %) by Company: 2020 & 2025 Market Analytics Table 7: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million in the United States by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 8: United States Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 CANADA Table 9: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Analysis in Canada in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 10: Canadian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 JAPAN Table 11: Japanese Medium & Long-Term Outlook for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 12: Japanese Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Percentage Share Distribution by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 CHINA Table 13: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in China in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 14: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in China: Percentage Share Analysis by Technology for 2020 and 2027 EUROPE Market Facts & Figures European Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2020 & 2025 Market Analytics Table 15: European Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Demand Scenario in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2018-2025 Table 16: European Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Shift by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027 Table 17: European Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Assessment in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 18: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Europe: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Technology for 2020 and 2027 FRANCE Table 19: French Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 20: French Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 GERMANY Table 21: German Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 22: German Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 ITALY Table 23: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in Italy in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 24: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Italy: Percentage Share Analysis by Technology for 2020 and 2027 UNITED KINGDOM Table 25: United Kingdom Medium & Long-Term Outlook for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 26: United Kingdom Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Percentage Share Distribution by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 SPAIN Table 27: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Analysis in Spain in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 28: Spanish Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 RUSSIA Table 29: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million in Russia by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 30: Russian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 REST OF EUROPE Table 31: Rest of Europe Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Assessment in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 32: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Rest of Europe: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Technology for 2and 2027 ASIA-PACIFIC Table 33: Asia-Pacific Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027 Table 34: Asia-Pacific Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Analysis by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027 Table 35: Asia-Pacific Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 36: Asia-Pacific Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Historic Market Analysis in US$ Million by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 AUSTRALIA Table 37: Australian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 38: Australian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 INDIA Table 39: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Analysis in India in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 40: Indian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 SOUTH KOREA Table 41: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in South Korea: Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis in US$ Million by Technology for the Period 2020-2027 Table 42: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Distribution in South Korea by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC Table 43: Rest of Asia-Pacific Medium & Long-Term Outlook for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 44: Rest of Asia-Pacific Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Percentage Share Distribution by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 LATIN AMERICA Table 45: Latin American Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Trends by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020-2027 Table 46: Latin American Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Region/Country: 2020 and 2027 Table 47: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in Latin America in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 48: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Latin America : Percentage Analysis by Technology for 2020 and 2027 ARGENTINA Table 49: Argentinean Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Assessment in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 50: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Argentina: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Technology for 2020 and 2027 BRAZIL Table 51: Brazilian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 52: Brazilian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 MEXICO Table 53: Mexican Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 54: Mexican Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 REST OF LATIN AMERICA Table 55: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million in Rest of Latin America by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 56: Rest of Latin America Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 MIDDLE EAST Table 57: The Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2018-2025 Table 58: The Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2020 and 2027 Table 59: The Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Analysis in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 60: The Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 IRAN Table 61: Iranian Medium & Long-Term Outlook for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 62: Iranian Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Percentage Share Distribution by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 ISRAEL Table 63: Israeli Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Assessment in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 64: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Israel: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Technology for 2020 and 2027 SAUDI ARABIA Table 65: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Estimates and Forecasts in Saudi Arabia in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 66: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in Saudi Arabia: Percentage Share Analysis by Technology for 2020 and 2027 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Table 67: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in the United Arab Emirates: Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis in US$ Million by Technology for the Period 2020-2027 Table 68: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Distribution in United Arab Emirates by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 REST OF MIDDLE EAST Table 69: Rest of Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 70: Rest of Middle East Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 AFRICA Table 71: Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market in US$ Million in Africa by Technology: 2020-2027 Table 72: African Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027 IV. COMPETITION
Total Companies Profiled: 43 Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05621749/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.